1955-57 Chevy & GMC Truck Custom Steel Front Inner Fenders Pair
- Custom 18-Gauge Steel Front Inner Fenders
- Will Work With Stock Or Aftermarket Firewalls & Chassis - Trimming May Be Required
- Fits With Stock Or Aftermarket Radiator Core Supports
- Requires Use Of Stock Front Fender Inner Fillers
- Dramatically Improves The Look Of Your Engine Compartment!
Use the shipping box to trace an outline of one of the inner fenders and cut and fold to match the shape. Use this cardboard template to test fit and trim as needed to fit your firewall and chassis.
Transfer the shape of the template onto the new steel inner fender and trim. This will be a process of trim, fit, trim some more, fit again until you achieve the fit desired.
Once the trimming is complete, test install the inner fender and loosely install the installation bolts. Repeat for the other side and install. Elongation of holes and even some re-drilling may be required to fit.
Once both inner fenders are fit, install the core support
To complete the installation, drill two 3/8" holes in the core support flange each side to correspond with the holes in the new inner fenders. Install 5/16" fasteners.
Fasten the lower edge of the new inner fender to your chassis as desired. We added a small tab and placed a 5/16" nut insert in our frame to secure the lower edge at the rear.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 85.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H30.0000” x L50.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds