1955-59 Chevy & GMC Truck Extended Floor Pan Kit
- Steel 16-Gauge Kit Extends Cab Floor By 6.25" Giving Much Needed Additional Legroom!
- Pre-cut And Ready To Install
- For Installation Instructions - See Extended Description Below
- Designed For Use With RDS Recessed Firewall RFWT-5559LS Or RFWT-5559
- Requires Cutting, Welding And Fabrication Skills To Install
- Requires Modification Of Brake Pedal Arm
With the firewall in place, cut the stock toeboard off at the crease where it begins the slope up from the flat floor to the firewall. This is the edge where the new extended floor will attach. It is best to test fit and just tack each piece, trim as needed before fully welding in place.
It will also be necessary to “notch” your inner fenders to fit the next extension in the engine compartment. In addition, you will need to reconfigure your brake pedal arm since with the extended floor, it will come up through the floor, not through the firewall.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L26.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds