1955-57 Chevy Gasser Bare Steel Front Spreader Bar
- Ready-To-Paint 2" Bare Steel Tubing
- Designed To Be Used With No Front Bumper
- Provides Needed Support To Front Chassis
- Gives The Awesome 1960's Gasser Look!
- Bolts In Between Front Frame Rails At Forward Bumper Bracket Holes - No Welding Required!
- 3/8" Stainless Steel Bolts & Washers Included
- 35-3/4" Length Fits All Years And Body Styles (Frames Do Vary So It May Be Necessary To Spread Rails Slightly To Install)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L38.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds