1955-56 Chevy 2-Door Hardtop Fully Welded Top/Roof Structure And Skin Assembly Complete
- Reproduction Of Original
- The Best, Most Complete Way To Repair Rust Damage In Your Top/Roof Assembly
- Includes The Entire Top Structure With All Side & Cross Bows Fully Welded
- Includes Both Drip Rails Fully Welded
- Includes Top Skin Installed With Factory Resistance Spot Welds And High-Strength Panel Bond
- All Assembly Is Completed On Our Exact-Fit Body Fixtures To Ensure Proper Fit
- Includes Windshield And Back Glass Center Fixtures To Ensure Proper Glass Openings
- Price Includes $275 Crating Fee
- Instructions Are Listed Below
Hardtop Top/Roof Structure Assembly Installation Instructions
Measurement from base of windshield “A”-pillar at lower stainless trim hole inside jamb to edge of forward lower “C”-pillar at oval hole is 60-1/8” both sides.
Measurement from underside edge of top structure (5” back from front) down to outer floor trough is 41-3/4” both sides.
Use blue tipped tool (provided) to determine proper windshield opening in the center. Also test fit glass to be sure opening is uniform.
Use red tipped tool (provided) to determine proper back glass opening in the center. Also test fit glass to be sure opening is uniform.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 150.0 lbs.
- W58.0000” x H90.0000” x L48.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item ships via truck freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds