1956 Chevy Left Factory Correct Rocker Panel With Fender Bracket
- Reproduction Of Original
- Real Deal 18-Gauge Steel - Twice The Stiffness Of 19&20-Gauge Products On The Market
- Includes Forward End Cap And Fender Mounting Bracket
- Includes Oval Upper Access Ports For Proper Rustproofing After Installation
- Includes Proper Lower Tri-Vents
- Finished In Silver Weld-Thru Primer (Requires No Stripping Or Grinding)
- Fits All 2-Door Body Styles Including Hardtop, Sedan, Convertible, Station Wagon, Nomad & Sedan Delivery
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H4.0000” x L49.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds
- Have a parts, body or technical question? Contact us
- 1220 East 30th Street Sanford, FL 32773
Write the First Review!