1955-57 Chevy 2-Door Sedan, Station Wagon & Sedan Delivery Complete Door Assemblies Pair
- Save $200 By Ordering A Pair - Shipping Price Is The Same As One Door So Save On Freight Also!
- Reproductions Of Original
- Real Deal 18-Gauge Steel - Twice The Stiffness Of 19&20-Gauge Products On The Market
- Complete Inner & Outer Door Assembly
- Includes All Correct Mounting Points & Holes Except For Stainless Trim Holes
- Fits All 2-Door Sedans, 2-Door Wagons (Except Nomad) And Sedan Delivery
- Challenges: 1. Wide gap between forward top edge of skin to cowl in front of vent post. 2. Often must be "twisted" slightly to align with quarter panel. 3. Forward 4" of top door frame above vent window area must be hammered down or cut to properly fit drip rail just behind A-Pillar.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 120.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H50.0000” x L48.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds