1970-73 Camaro Race Car Body
- New Steel Body With Quarter Panels, Top Skin & Drip Rails, Rear Deck Filler & Rear Body Panel Installed
- Image Shows Doors, Deck Lid, Firewall, Floor, Trunk Floor And Frame Rails - Your Body WILL NOT Include Those Items!
- Does Not Include Trunk Hinges
- Includes Inner & Outer Rockers & Door Hinge "A"-Pillars And Top Cowl Plenum
- No Floor, Trunk Floor, Frame Rails, Firewall, Dash, Rear Seat Structure, Inner Or Outer Wheel Tubs
- Saves Hundreds Of Hours And Thousands Of Dollars Removing Sheet Metal Not Needed For Race Car Builds!
- Fully Braced For Shipping
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The Factory In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Our Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- Item Requires Shipping
- 750.0 lbs.
- W84.0000” x H60.0000” x L156.0000”
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds