1970-73 Camaro Coupe Body With Standard Transmission & Stock Heater Firewall With DSE Wider Wheel Tubs
- Complete New Steel Body With Dash Top, Top Skin, Quarter Panels & Rear Body Panel Installed
- Includes Hinged And Fitted Doors & Deck Lid Installed
- For Cars With Stock Heater Firewall Configuration & Floor Shift Manual Transmission
- Factory-Installed DSE Rear Mini-Tub Kit Allows For Up To 335mm Wide Rear Tires
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The Factory In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Our Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- GM Officially Licensed Product
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Copy And Paste This Link Into Your Browser: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Item Requires Shipping
- 750.0 lbs.
- W84.0000” x H60.0000” x L156.0000”
- Item ships via truck freight
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds
- Have a parts, body or technical question? Contact us
- 1220 East 30th Street Sanford, FL 32773
Write the First Review!