1967-69 Firebird Coupe Complete With Top Skin, Drip Rails, Quarter Panels, Doors & Deck Lid
- Complete New Steel Body With Dash, Top Skin & Drip Rails Installed
- Includes Quarter Panels, Rear Deck Panel & Rear Body Panel Installed
- Doors & Deck Lid Hinges And Fitted (not shown in photos)
- Specify Year & Firewall Type: Stock Heater, Factory AC Or Heater Delete
- Also Available With Our C69C-5 Mini-Tubs
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The Factory In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Our Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- GM Officially Licensed Product
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Copy And Paste This Link Into Your Browser: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
- Item Requires Shipping
- 750.0 lbs.
- W84.0000” x H0.6000” x L156.0000”
- Item ships via truck freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds