1955-57 Chevy Rear Shock Relocation Bar
- Tubular Steel Construction
- Fits All Body Styles Including Nomad & Station Wagon
- Relocates Top Of Rear Shock Absorbers From Body To Chassis
- Requires Welding To Rear Frame Rails
- Fits Lowered Cars & Stock Height Cars
Place as high in the frame as possible directly over lower shock plates on rear end. Make certain the shocks do not lean to the front or the rear of the car.
Shorten the bar ends as necessary to fit between the frame rails. Make certain the shock mounting tabs are oriented (angled) to allow proper shock attachment.
Solid weld the bar to the inner frame rails.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds