1966-67 Chevy II Body Shell Column Shift Bench Seat With Quarter Panels, Top Skin, Doors & Deck Lid
- Complete New Steel Body Skeleton With Dash
- Includes Floorpan For Bench Seat
- Includes Factory Installed Drip Rails, Top Skin, Deck Filler, Quarter Panels, Doors & Deck Lid
- When Ordering Specify 1966 Or 1967 Doors
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The Factory In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Our Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Copy And Paste This Link Into Your Browser: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Item Requires Shipping
- 750.0 lbs.
- W84.0000” x H60.0000” x L156.0000”
- Item ships via truck freight
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds
- Have a parts, body or technical question? Contact us
- 1220 East 30th Street Sanford, FL 32773
Write the First Review!