1967-69 Camaro & Firebird Mini-Tubs Pair
- Steel Replacement Parts
- Widens Tubs To 14-1/4" (stock tubs are 12")
- Allows Use Of 11" Wide Wheel And 13" (335 mm) Wide Tire
- Distance Across Car Between Inner Edges Of Tubs Is 41.5"
- Factory-Looking Stamped Steel Tubs - Not Fabricated!
- Compare To DSE (#040401) Mini-Tubs
- Stock Rear Frame Rails Are Notched - Not Moved So Stock Fuel Tank Can Still Be Used
- Eliminates Stock Rear Upper Shock Mounts
- Stock Width Or Narrowed Rear End May Be Used
- Excellent For Pro-Touring & Custom Builds
- Requires Cutting & Welding
- Excellent For Use With Real Deal Steel Mini-Tubbed Full Floors
- Does Not Change Dimension Between Rear Frame Rails So Stock Fuel Tank May Still Be Used
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H26.0000” x L42.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds