1955-57 Chevy 2-Door Sedan Mini-Tubbed Right Inner Quarter Panel Complete
- Reproduction Of Original - Except With 2-5/8" Wider Inner Wheel Tub To Accept Up To 13" (335mm) Rear Tires
- The Complete Inner Quarter Structure From Door Jamb To Rear Trunk Opening
- Includes Wider Inner Wheel Tub And Complete Outer Wheel House
- Ideal When Used With Our Narrowed Trunk Floor NTF-567
- Tubbed Car In Image Utilizes A 54" Overall Width 9" Ford With 17x9.5" Billet Specialties Rival Wheels With 4" Backspacing & 265/60R17 Goodyear RS-A Tires
- Requires Seal Set OWHS-567
- Challenges: Outer edge of outer wheelhouse may be too far away from inside of outer quarter panel for rubber seals to fit properly. The edge may have to be extended for proper seal fitment.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 150.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H32.0000” x L95.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item ships ia truck freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds