1955-86 Saginaw Pump Single Groove Aluminum Power Steering Pulley
- New Single Groove Aluminum Power Steering Pump Pulley
- Fits All Saginaw Keyway-Style Pumps With 5/8" Diameter Shaft That Accepts Bolt-On Pulleys
- 5-11/16" Outside Diameter
- 1-5/8" From Center Of Groove To Face Of Pulley
- Solves The Fan Clearance Issues Generated By The GM Double-Groove Pulley
- No Fan Spacer Required When Using Stock "Low-Pitch" 17" Fan Blades
- 1/8" Fan Spacer Recommended When Using "High-Pitch" 17" Performance Or Flex-Fans
- Aligns With Second Groove On Harmonic Balancer Pulley
- Allows For Use Of First Groove On Balancer Pulley For Water Pump & Alternator And Third Groove For AC Compressor
- Fits Short Water Pump Small Block & Big Block Chevy
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H3.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds