1955-57 Chevy PRECISION HOT ROD "Hot Rod" Chassis
- Fully Fabricated & Precision Welded Steel Chassis In The USA By Precision Hot Rods & Fabrication
- Exact-Fit Perimeter Frame Features 10-Gauge Fabricated Side Rail Boxes For Superior Strength And Appearance - Not Stress Bent Like Others
- All Frame-To-Body Mount Outriggers Pre-Welded/Installed (specify year and exact body style when ordering)
- All Cross Members Are Heavy Wall P&O 1-5/8" Round Steel Tubing
- Engine Mounts And Transmission Cross Member Pre-Welded/Installed (specify engine and transmission combination when ordering)
- Rubber Engine & Transmission Mounts Included
- Heidts Superide II IFS Front Suspension With Front Cross Member, 2" Dropped Mustang II Spindles, Tubular Upper & Lower Control Arms, Power Rack & Pinion Steering, 11" Steel Rotors With Polished Wilwood Single-Piston Calipers, Double-Adjustable Viking Coil-Over Shock Absorbers, 7/8" Diameter Solid Core Anti-Sway Bar
- Rear Coil-Over Cross Member Pre-Welded/Installed
- Triangulated Rear 4-Bar Control Arm Suspension
- Rear 4-Bar Control Arm Pocket Brackets Pre-Welded/Installed
- All-New 9" Ford Rear End Housing With 31-Spline Axles Drum-To-Drum Overall Width 57" (specify if narrower width needed when ordering)
- New Tru-Trac Positraction 9" Ford Rear Center Section (3rd member) (specify ratio when ordering)
- New 10" Drum Rear Brakes
- Double-Adjustable Viking Coil-Over Rear Shock Absorbers
- 7/8" Solid-Core rear Anti-Sway Bar
- Chassis Shipped As A Roller (temporary wooden wheels) In Gibbs Lubricant Treated Bare Steel
- Also Available As Right Hand Drive At No Extra Charge
- Specify Year & Body Style When Ordering
- For Optional Equipment & Power Coating Refer To Part Numbers: PSSB-567, PSFL-567, PPC1-567, PPC2-567, PPC3-567, PPC4-567, PWBF-567, PWBR-567
- Alignment Specs = Caster 1 Degree Positive, Camber 1/4 Degree Positive, Toe-In 1/8" +/- 1/16"
- Subject To A 3% Fee If Paid Via Credit Card
- Item Requires Shipping
- 600.0 lbs.
- W84.0000” x H36.0000” x L156.0000”
- Item ships via truck freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds