1969 Camaro Coupe Skeleton With Stock Heater Firewall, Top Skin, Drip Rails & Quarter Panels
- Complete New Steel Body Skeleton With Dash, Top Skin & Drip Rails Installed
- Includes Quarter Panels Rear Deck Panel & Rear Body Panel Installed
- Exterior Skins Are All 18 Gauge Steel From Auto Metal Direct (AMD)
- For Cars With Stock Heater Configuration
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The Factory In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Our Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- GM Officially Licensed Product
- Item Requires Shipping
- 750.0 lbs.
- W84.0000” x H60.0000” x L156.0000”
- Item ships via truck freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds