1957 Chevy 2-Door Sedan Left Full Quarter Panel
- Reproduction Of The Original Steel Rear Quarter Panel
- Not Drilled For Side Trim - Allows Use On 150, 210 Or Bel Air
- Crown Molding Holes Punched For 150 Or 210
- Complete Quarter - Includes Complete Door Jamb & Upper Trunk Opening
- Includes Inner B-Pillar Support With Striker Plate Blind Nuts
- Includes Rear Quarter Window Outer "Picture Frame"
- Constructed With Vertical Spot-Welded Seam Over Wheel Well That Must Be Filled Once Installed
- Finished In Silver Weld-Thru Primer
- Challenges: 1. Panel tends to be "fat" and bulge over wheel well. Solution is to drill spotwelds at vertical seam and allow quarter to flatten. Then trim of excess and re-weld seam.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 45.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H12.0000” x L95.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds