1955 Chevy 2-Door Sedan Left Full Quarter Panel
- Reproduction Of The Original Steel Rear Quarter Panel
- Not Drilled For Side Trim Or Window Trim - 210 & Bel Air Owners Must Drill Their Own Trim Holes
- Complete Quarter - Includes Complete Door Jamb & Upper Trunk Opening
- Includes Rear Quarter Window Outer "Picture Frame"
- Finished In Black EDP Primer
- Challenges: 1. Quarter window opening is not fully flanged and does not include original strengthening baffle. 2. Area around rear bumper recess has very sharp, flat edge unlike the original soft roll. 3. Difficult to fit and prevent the "bulge" between door and wheel opening. 4. Taillight area difficult to fit. 5. Gas door fits poorly.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 45.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H12.0000” x L95.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds