1957 Chevy 150 Series Complete Front End Sheetmetal Package With 6-Cylinder Core Support
- All New Steel Reproduction Package Includes: Outer Fenders With Top Cowl Brackets, Inner Fenders, Hood, Radiator Core Support With Filler Panels, Lower Core Support Splash Pan Fillers, Forward Splash Pan
- Challenges: Fenders 1. Wide gap between rear edge of fender and cowl top. 2. Fender may hang below level of rocker panel by up to 1/4" when adjusted properly.
- Challenges: Hood 1. Center rear edge of hood tends to have too much "dome" and fits 1/4" above level of cowl. Fix by test fitting, remove and force rear center edge of hood down by hand thus flexing it to proper shape. Further bodywork usually not required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 150.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H48.0000” x L76.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds