Click on image to zoom
1957 Chevy Bel Air & 210 Series Complete Front End Sheetmetal Package With V8 Core Support
- All New Steel Reproduction Package Includes: Outer Fenders With Top Cowl Brackets, Inner Fenders, Hood, Radiator Core Support With Filler Panels, Lower Core Support Splash Pan Fillers, Forward Splash Pan
- Challenges: Fenders 1. Wide gap between rear edge of fender and cowl top. 2. Fender may hang below level of rocker panel by up to 1/4" when adjusted properly.
- Challenges: Hood 1. Center rear edge of hood tends to have too much "dome" and fits 1/4" above level of cowl. Fix by test fitting, remove and force rear center edge of hood down by hand thus flexing it to proper shape. Further bodywork usually not required.
Shipping: Item Ships Via Truck Freight
An RDS Exclusive!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 150.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H48.0000” x L76.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds
- Have a parts, body or technical question? Contact us
- 1220 East 30th Street Sanford, FL 32773
Write the First Review!