1957 "Smoothie" Firewall
- Reproduction Of The Original Firewall - Except With Holes Deleted
- Excellent For Custom Cars Or Right Hand Drive Conversions
- All Small Holes Inboard Of The Hood Hinges Removed: Heater Box Hole, Heater Valve Hole, Wiper Motor Hole, Accelerator Pedal Hole, Steering Box Hole, Cutch Rod Hole And Brake Master Cylinder Holes All Eliminated
- Includes Firewall And Main Cowl Braces With Forward Body Mounts
- Installs At Stock Spotweld Locations
- Item Requires Shipping
- 42.0 lbs.
- W33.0000” x H13.0000” x L84.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds