1957 Chevy Left Front Fender With Trim Holes
- Steel Reproduction Of Original
- Includes Trim Holes For 210 And Bel Air Series Cars
- Now Original 18-Gauge Steel!
- Challenges: 1. Wide gap between rear edge of fender and cowl top. 2. Fender may hang below level of rocker panel by up to 1/4" when adjusted properly.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H33.0000” x L60.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds