1956 Chevy Left Complete 2-Door Hardtop & Convertible Door Assembly With Bel Air Trim Holes
- Reproduction Of Original
- Door Has Hardtop-Style Vent Post But Also Includes Convertible Post To Allow For Conversion (Minor Welding Required) To Convertible Door
- Real Deal 18-Gauge Steel - Twice The Stiffness Of 19&20-Gauge Products On The Market
- Complete Inner & Outer Door Assembly
- Includes All Correct Mounting Points & Holes
- Door Lock Hole Location Correct For 1956 Bel Air
- All Side Trim Holes Correctly Stamped
- Challenges: 1. Wide gap between forward top edge of skin to cowl in front of vent post. 2. Often must be "twisted" slightly to align with quarter panel.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W44.0000” x H8.0000” x L48.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds