1955-57 Chevy 2-Door Sedan, Station Wagon & Sedan Delivery Left Door
- Reproduction Of Original
- Real Deal 18-Gauge Steel - Twice The Stiffness Of 19&20-Gauge Products On The Market
- Complete Inner & Outer Door Assembly
- Includes All Correct Mounting Points & Holes Except For Stainless Trim Holes
- Fits All 2-Door Sedans, 2-Door Wagons (Except Nomad) And Sedan Delivery
- Need A Pair? Save $200 By Ordering Item SDOP-567
- Challenges: 1. Wide gap between forward top edge of skin to cowl in front of vent post. 2. Often must be "twisted" slightly to align with quarter panel. 3. Forward 4" of top door frame above vent window area must be hammered down or cut to properly fit drip rail just behind A-Pillar.
Shipping: Item Ships Via Truck Freight
- Parts - 1955-57 Chevy - Door
- Item Requires Shipping
- 45.0 lbs.
- W44.0000” x H18.0000” x L48.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds
- Have a parts, body or technical question? Contact us
- 1220 East 30th Street Sanford, FL 32773
Write the First Review!