1955-57 Chevy Wider Trunk Wheel Well Tubs Pair
- Widens Stock Steel Inner Trunk Wheel Wells By 2-5/8" Per Side
- Factory-Looking Stamped Steel Tubs - Not Fabricated!
- Allows Use Of 13" (335 mm) Wide Tires When Used With Rear Spring Pocket Kit Or 4-Link Rear Suspension
- Use On Hardtop And Sedan Body Styles
- Can Also Be Custom Fit To Convertible
- Requires Cutting And Welding
- Sold As A Pair
- Tubbed Car In Image Utilizes A 54" Overall Width 9" Ford With 17x9.5" Billet Specialties Rival Wheels With 4" Backspacing & 265/60R17 Goodyear RS-A Tires
- For Complete Install Copy And Paste This Link Into Your Browser: http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/wheels-tires/1510-how-to-install-3-inch-wheeltubs-narrow-tri-five-chevy-spring-perches/
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H24.0000” x L42.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds