1968 Camaro Coupe Complete With Chris Alston's Chassisworks gStreet Pro-Touring Chassis System
- Complete New Steel RDS Body C67C-1HD With Chris Alston gStreet Chassis & Floor System Installed (1969 shown in photos)
- Ideal For High-End Big Horsepower Builds - Saves You Hundreds Of Fabrication Hours Because Everything Is Already Fitted And Installed
- Fabricated Front Frame Allows Use Of Up To 335mm Wide Front Tires
- Allows Use Of gStreet 7780 Front Control-Arm/Coil-Over Or 7781 Upright/Coil-Over Front Suspension
- Center Frame Rails Are 3x2x.120"-wall Steel
- Mandrel-Bent Steel 4x2x.120"-wall Rear Frame Section Allows Use Of Up To 345mm Wide Rear Tires
- Rear Chassis Includes High-Clearance Driveshaft Oval With 4" Exhaust Tunnels
- Designed For Use With gStreet 7790 4-Link/Coil-Over Or 7791 Torque-Arm Rear Suspension
- Includes gStreet Reinforced Steel Floor System With 1" Lower Front Seat Platform To Improve Cockpit Roominess
- Floor System Includes High-Rise Driveshaft Tunnel And Flared Rear Floor For Exhaust Clearance
- Rear Wheel Tubs, Rear Firewall And Trunk Floor For Drop-In Fuel Tank Included
- Integral Steel Double-Wall Inner Rocker Panels Dramatically Increases Body Stiffness
- Roll Bar And Roll Cage Options GRB-789, GRC-789 And GFS-789 Available At Additional Charge
- For Additional Details And Options Click Here: CLICK!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1000.0 lbs.
- W84.0000” x H60.0000” x L156.0000”
- Item Ships Va Truck Freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds