1955-56 Chevy 2-Door Sedan Top/Roof Structure And Skin Assembly Complete
- Reproduction Of Original
- The Best, Most Complete Way To Repair Rust Damage In Your Top/Roof Assembly
- Includes The Entire Top Structure With All Side & Cross Bows Fully Welded
- Includes Both Drip Rails
- Includes Top Skin
- Includes Windshield And Back Glass Center Fixtures To Ensure Proper Glass Openings
- Includes Replacement Inner B-Pillar Posts
- Skin And Drip Rails Are Only Tech-Screwed To Structure - Must Be Removed, Reinstalled And Welded Once Structure Is Installed On Car Body
- Instructions Are Included
- Item Requires Shipping
- 150.0 lbs.
- W58.0000” x H90.0000” x L48.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item ships via truck freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Real Deal Steel Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We know our Chevys!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll help you find it!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds